cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Poorservices
New Contributor

Poor customer services

I place a order plan w phone  on 20 aug. Got confiemation letter soon after.. thrn i wait and wait. Then i call the hotline. After transfer and wsit for 30min, they told me it is declined. It would be nice that some 1 infotm their customer.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
New Contributor

Poor customer services

I place a order plan w phone  on 20 aug. Got confiemation letter soon after.. thrn i wait and wait. Then i call the hotline. After transfer and wsit for 30min, they told me it is declined. It would be nice that some 1 infotm their customer.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Moderator GuyCS

Re: Poor customer services

Hi @Poorservices - sorry if you were never advised that your order was declined and for any delays getting through over the phone. We'll ensure feedback is passed on in regard to your experience. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Moderator GuyCS

Hi @Poorservices - I've responded to your other thread here

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

And? Its is dealing w a few company. Store cannot access online order, and call wait to transfer from dep to department. It seems the company is too big. Should learn from smallet telcos. At least the service are good

Tags (1)
0 Kudos