Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
SK120573
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Poor Technical Support

Poor service

So disappointed with Optus’ poor service , no one to help in the technical support as I am jumped from one place to the other. Very Very disappointing.

I have been with Optus for over 15 years, and this is how they treat their customers with no clue how to handle issues.

Apparently, I have a support case where I am told to see the progress, but best part is that the case is not assigned to my account so cant see. When you call the optus team, they say the case manger can only assign it to my account. It has been 2 days since then, I am worried something has happened to my case manager, as he is the only one in optus who can help......

So frustrating...... 

0 Kudos
9 Replies
z_hook

Re: Poor Technical Support

Hi @SK120573,

We do apologise for the ongoing experience you've had with this.

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.

Please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

SK120573
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I don't have facebook or Twitter.  

After calling the technical support again, got moved multiple times and lastly someone said that they will call back today. Been half a day and no call back. I assume they will call back (will not hold my breath though).

if you want to reach me then my case ID is 100268844.

Let's see how good this forum is and the service from optus, please contact me.

Your move.

0 Kudos
Jono_YC

Hi @ski120573 I can understand where you're coming from. However, we're limited in what we can discuss via a Public Forum.

If you don't have social media, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. Our team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

SK120573
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

That is a laugh. I have given you the case number and you can’t call me to discuss. In fact no one has called in the last 2 days when agents say some one will call as i have called multiple times.

Don’t say someone is ready to assist customer as clearly you are not ready assisting and I have to call you.

What a joke.
0 Kudos
SK120573
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Again. I have messaged as requested and even called, getting the run around and waiting of my time. My new phone from optus is still NOT usable.

0 Kudos
Ness_YC

I'm sorry for the frustration caused, @SK120573.

I can see that your Senior Technical Expert has conducted further troubleshooting and has provided you with further information. A callback is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.  As mentioned, we are unable to discuss private details via this channel, but you can monitor your Technical Case via your My Optus App by navigating to Help > Cases. You can leave a message there for your Senior Technical Expert at any time. 

SK120573
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

An yet again, you guys are no help to me.

You mention there is a a case assigned to me and I can view it on the app. I went to the app and it says "You have no active cases".

Ridiculous, before proposing something(monitor case), please check if you are indeed telling something correct.

Just reinforcing what I have been saying "USELESS". If your message says, you understand my frustration then why are not doing anything... rather than just reading notes and rewriting them in this message.

How is this forum or you helpful to me??? I have done all what you have asked in your messages that were completely useless.

0 Kudos
Ness_YC

I appreciate you checking the app, @SK120573. I can see that there are notes on the Case Number you provided. Therefore, if you are able to reach us via one of our Support Channels I'd appreciate it if you could ask them to check that your My Account/My Optus App is correctly synchronised to the relevant account/service. 

I'm sorry that you were unable to reach us via the My Optus App previously. Feel free to try again at any time as our Messaging Team operates 24/7. If their response is not instant, they will strive to get back to you as soon as they. They will be able to discuss any questions that you may have in a private chat. 

0 Kudos
SK120573
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

This is A RECURRING THEME. you are not able to help. 

Why dont you tell your team to synchronize case to the account. I have already asked several times but no avail. 

Looks like same outcome will be from you.

Yet again, you guys reinforce my sentiments....USELESS 

0 Kudos