Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Lil7
New Contributor
New Contributor

Pls help

Hi iam pre paid optus xxxxxxxxxx I need credit of 10 $ . My mother is optus bill paid on a plan. And wants to transfer the 10$ and put it on her bill if she rings and requests this and verifys her account is this possible we don' have a debit iron credt card and this is the only means of credit to me and I'm in need

0 Kudos
3 Replies
10000000000GB
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Pls help

They killed me2you credit system. But you can bludge credit off them with iou.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/iou-eligibility-and-how-it-works?requestType=NormalReque...

petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Not really sure how recharging works but your mum could just recharge your card via the Optus website?

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Tris

Hi @Lil7, I've removed your number from your post for your security. Unfortunately we're unable to transfer credit from your Mother's post paid account to your prepaid service. She would need to purchase credit via the normal recharge options on your behalf. Sorry about that!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos