cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Please cancel my order!!!

Order number: PS76130

I ordered the service on 10/2/2020 and received a order confirmation email.

On , i tried to check the status of the delivery via the link in the Optus email, but it repeatedly showed me "Sorry, but we cannot find~~~~".

On 18/2/2020, I called 1800780182 and talked to one of Optus agents and I asked about the delivery status. She answered me that Optus could not guarantee the delivery date due to the system outage of logistics contractor. Hence, I requested her to cancel my order and she agreed to proceed to cancel my order. I asked her to send me the cancellation confirmation email, but she said that she could not do it, however she confirmed the cancellation again.

I rang Optus on 20/2/2020 again because I found a memo regarding the SIM delivery from Optus in my post box even though I've already cancelled the order. I asked the agent about the cancellation status, but he was not aware of the fact that I requested for the order cancellation. However, he advised me that he will proceed to cancel my order and also will send the cancellation email soon, and I can refuse to receive the post. However no email has been sent to me.

I rang Optus again on 27/2/2020 and the agent informed me that she could see the memo regarding the cancellation. She also told me that today was the very 7th business day from my initial cancellation request, so it would be refunded soon, and asked me to try to talk to credit card company if not refunded to my bank account by COB today.

HOWEVER, I got nothing yet on 2/3/2020.

Anybody who can help me?????????

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Please cancel my order!!!

Hi i2miracle,

Just a heads up that we don't have visiibility of or access to customer services or orders here on our public forum.

As you mentioned, refusing delivery will initiate the process of the order being cancelled.

The order may have progressed to a point where agents are unable to cancel it. 

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please Message Us here or from your My Optus app under the Help menu.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Order received on: 04/03/2020
Email address: .........@gmail.com
First and last name: ......................
Primary contact number: ................
Home/Business address: ................. CHAPMAN, ACT 2611
Delivery address: ..........................CHAPMAN, ACT 2611

Its 20 days by tomorrow, you guys are disappointing
I'm still waiting before this corona outbreak begin in Australia, and until now, no one show up
I've called already and they said that i will get the service on last Monday (16 of March 2020)
But until now 17.00 Canberra times now, no one show up

I've been try to call several time and its so very hard to contact the costumer service
You always connect me to India or something and their promise to expedite the process that was just never materialize...and even today, where you already stated on your agenda, you failed to show up
I have my friend installed their home internet in 2 days with Tangerine.
I think my decision to choose you guys over other provided proved costly for me.

And now i cant event contact you guys for cancellation.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi harendro,

Please leave Optus a message using the link in the Accepted Solution above to request a cancellation.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos