cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Asterope
New Contributor

Placed order 2nd August - still no phone and no tracking email

I placed an order for a prepaid iPhone SE last Wednesday (2nd August) before 1pm and received a confirmation of order (with a PP order number) within an hour. I live Brisbane metro and the delivery time stated on the email was next business day. 

It's been several business days later and I have no phone and have no confirmation that the order has been shipped.  I have tried calling optus several times only to be shuffled around between departments, put on hold for extended periods of time, had call center personell tell me they will call me back (but don't) and hung up on three times already.

I paid using paypal and my account is several hundred dollars thinner because of this - if I can't get a straight answer as to where the phone that I ordered is and when it will arrive then I will have no choice but to open a paypal dispute and take my business elsewhere. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Contributor onestepchris
Contributor

Re: Placed order 2nd August - still no phone and no tracking email

Best to contact Sales Support at: 1300308730 or you can chat with them at: http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

0 Kudos
New Contributor Asterope
New Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion - I've done that at least 4 times since last Friday and been met with a mixture of being bounced between departments, put on hold for 30 minutes at a time and hung up on three times.

Any other suggestions?  

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

They probably don't have any phones in stock. The paypal option is interesting, but the dispute process takes 2 weeks. By then, they will have found the stock.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors