Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mobile Outage Northern NSW has now been resolved 2PM AEDT
New Contributor Llynn
New Contributor

Phone and simcard got stolen

Hi,

My phone got stolen in thailand last night, i am trying to call optus directly but it couldnt go througb, i even tried live chat it doesnt seem to work. Could anyone from optus help me to barr the sim card immediately now and replace a new card when i get back? 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion caaf
Crowd Champion

Re: Phone and simcard got stolen

Now that's just some bad news right there! I've shouted out for a Optus staff member to take a look.

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor Llynn
New Contributor

I am still waiting for help here... couldnt access to email either since wouldnt be able to verify with my stolen mobile number T.T

0 Kudos
Crowd Champion caaf
Crowd Champion

Sadly the forum isn't manned 24/7 and another note is support is largely from fellow consumers like yourself. There is no way I can hurry up the process any further besides what I've done. The fact you've post here will show some merit if of course there's been some untoward use of the phone/sim in question.

I assume you've tried Optus chat?

Optus service-chat

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Hi @Llynn

I'm so sorry to hear this. Could you please DM me: http://yesopt.us/pmdee your Mobile number, full name, and DOB so i can bar the sim for you. 

Thanks. 

Top Contributors