cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Phone Bill

Yesterday morning I made the mistake of paying an old phone bill thinking it was a new one. Assuming it would just pay off the next bill I left it. However I was email a new phone bill (for the month I thought the payment would roll over to). What do I do?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Phone Bill

Don't stress, @Bea123.  The credit from the old account can be transferred to the new account.

My apologies, as we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus app: https://app.optus.com.au/msg-us?tags=OCAYCMSG. 

Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

If for some reason you’re unable to use the My Optus app, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook or Twitter page for further assistance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

how come my account is $30 cheaper
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @element

Thank you for raising this here

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.