cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Idol10
New Contributor
New Contributor

Perks for Healthcare workers

Hi Optus,

I am very grateful that you are giving us service free of charge for three months. In relation to this, I have the following questions:

1) If I exceed my monthly data limit, will that excess be also free of charge? (In essence, will I be having an unlimited data monthly for three months?

2) If I exceed my monthly international calls limit, will that excess be free of charge? (In essence, will I be having an unlimited international calls for three months?))

I appreciate your reply. Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Perks for Healthcare workers

Its not an unlimited offer. Fees and penalties still apply. You could move to a higher data plan if you wanted more data. It will cost more after 3 months though.

But if you want to test it out, exceed your limit be a few GB in month one and see what your bill says.
0 Kudos