cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Joseph7602
New Contributor
New Contributor

Payment made still restricted

Hi,

So I made a payment which was acknowledged by Optus thru SMS but my account still restricted. Nearly 5 days now and if I try and call I just go thru a bunch of BS message services that confirm I have reported a payment. What else I gotta do to get my service back. Optus customer service sucks, they do anything to avoid someone actually talking to you to get something sorted, only interested to talk if u want a new iPhone.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mike-N
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Payment made still restricted

Hello @Joseph7602

I'm sorry for the delay. So we can take a look into why your service is still restricted and also help you lift the restriction, can you please send us a private message confirming your phone/ account number, full name and date of birth?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Joseph7602
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks dude but I got it sorted by using the live chat support. 

0 Kudos
Mike-N
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

You're welcome! Drop in anytime if you need further help. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos