Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Bekezo
New Contributor
New Contributor

PREPAID SIM

I am going on holidays to a location with only OPTUS mobile service. I am not a OPTUS customer.
Shall I buy a prepaid mobile sim to use for three weeks in the holiday location? I can’t change permanently to OPTUS at this time.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Serena_YC

Re: PREPAID SIM

Hi @Bekezo

If you are looking to use an Optus mobile service for three weeks, then yes, I would recommend purchasing an Optus prepaid SIM to use at the holiday location. For more information on the range of prepaid offers that we have, please visit our Prepaid Mobile SIMs page here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
AndS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

@BekezoI would NOT buy it when you are on holidays as a) there may not be anywhere easy to buy one from, b) you need internet access or phone acess to activate it, c) if activation fails you will not be happy on your holidays chasing optus for help.....

I would buy one at Woolies or Coles when on special and activate it about 3 or 4 days before you go so that you can test it before you fly out.

Bekezo
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes thanks for that. My intention was to buy early as you suggest but thanks for the tip re Coles and Woolworths.
0 Kudos
Kartika

You`re welcome @Bekezo. Enjoy your holidays. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy