Searching...

Mobile

PDF download

Lilly63

Anyone out there can help pls.... I cannot download my PDF bill anymore on my mobile

Was asked how I want to opener my bill and I accidentally pressed something and don't know how to reset to open my bill

The in advance

L.

Re: PDF download

[ Edited ]
petergdownload

What sort of phone do you have?

If its Android you have probably associated PDFs with the wrong app. Reset it here

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Lilly63

thx i have Samsung galaxy S8 plus

i was able to download and open my pdf but accidentally i have changed the "open with always" and dont know how to get back into it to change it

petergdownload

Yep. So follow the link I provided?

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Koln

Hi,

I have not been able to open my pdf file to view my detailed bill to check the charges on my computer or on my iphone. I have tried optus chat but they had no idea what the problem is. Has anyone the same problem? Help please! 

Toomey

Hey @Koln, are you getting any error messages on your computer? As long as the invoice is published in our systems I'm not sure what the issue could be...

What type of service are you trying view the bill for? HFC (Cable) customer's need to use Member Services to get the PDF copies → How to View Your Online Bills or Get Reprints

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

retromuz

I'm facing the exact same issue. I first tried on my Pixel. Then I tried on Chrome on Mac OSX. Both failed.

On Chrome I saw the server returning 500 error.

This was working earlier (about a month ago last time I checked).

Please fix.

-Retromuz.

retromuz

Seeing below content as the reply for pdf download.

{
	"ErrorInfo": {
		"errorCode": "ExternalSystemGeneralException",
		"errorMessage": "A general system exception occurred in: AMDD.",
		"backendErrorInfo": "ESB [ErrorCode is not Available] : Transaction ID:adb7afb8-b495-4c6e-b6d2-ea28e61e2c92 java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for fs:cprbilla02:13201 com.amdocs.dd.exceptions.BFException: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for fs:cprbilla02:13201 while trying to: unmarshal Return in: Response  ",
		"errorUUID": "b87be28a-3c9c-4375-b"
	}
}
-Retromuz.

veegirl67
I am having the same issue. Can't download on mobile - no error message. Have tried 3 browers all the same issue - no issues. Have tried save as but no pdf file is an option. Anyone know a fix??

Dan_C

@veegirl67, that's really odd. I've had a go downloading a PDF bill of my own from my mobile and it's come through fine. Have you tried the desktop version via your Optus.com.au/myaccount?

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
195 Kudos
129 Kudos
129 Kudos
118 Kudos
77 Kudos