Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Over charging

I have had some issues with Optus. I am going to cancel 2 phones on 2 plans over a $76 disputed. Been with them fir years and years 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Over charging

Have you tried making a complaint or taking the matter further? The link below has details on how to do this.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/complaints-compliments?requestType=NormalRequest&id=1409...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thank you, it took a chat message, phone call, store visit with another phone call - 50 min wait then a chat message to sort it out. Basically 1 day, tying up my time and staff time all for $76.00
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Well that's disappointing to hear but I'm glad you got it finally sorted.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have been using Optus for so many years now. I was away for two weeks for holidays in Europe. There was bulk charge for over 850 mb in one of the country.

I have tried live chat, phone calls. All the staffs are just pushing me to acknowledge the bill and get into a payment plan. This is disappointing.

I have been told that my apps would have updated itself or  when the wifi is weak my phone would have connected to the mobile date. Poor excuses when I clearly know I didn’t use that much of data for anything. 

Very disappointed!! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @Shana14 - did you receive SMS alerts advising of the charges when you were overseas? If you can send through a PM with your account details - full name, date of birth and mobile number, we can take a look into this from our end and provide more insight. 

0 Kudos