Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
mogan1
New Contributor
New Contributor

Over charged in mobile bill

hi anyone here can help me please, by the end of last year until last month. I just keep paying the bill. suddenly few months before I realize that I am paying too much.  Talk to Optus they said you activated for content. so you get content charges. they told me they going to refund $ 350.00. But nothing happing for a month. I worried and if they charged again and again, so I quickly cancel my mobile plan with Optus. Still my home phone and NBN with Optus. Now I keep contacting Optus they asking to contact the third party who charged for content charges, My question is why I want to contact the third party, I signed a contract with Optus only, why Optus let someone rob my money. no answer by Optus. I contacted the third party they're saying you activated this, I don't know whats going on, I am not that smart with this phone. the third party I asked for their business ABN and address, they give the website address only, www.au.meviquiz.com. I am stressed, don't know what to do, we are single income family. $350 is huge. I am using prepaid Aldi sim now, I got no issues. Anyone here pleases advice how to make a complaint and get back my money. thanks. now Optus stopped my home phone.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Over charged in mobile bill

Hey @mogan1 - thanks for reaching out. Apologies for the experience and that you felt you needed to cancel your services to avoid these charges. Can you please PM me with your account details, full name and DOB so I can take a look? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos