Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Outstanding $45 / 100GB 12 month sim plan.

Yeldarb

I must say another ripper plan from Optus and this one comes with unlimited national and international calls to 35 countries. 100GB of data would have to make that the most generous small plan I have seen. Get in quick only 11 days left before this one disappears.

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/mobile/phones/sim-only?

excellent-plan.jpg

Re: Outstanding $45 / 100GB 12 month sim plan.

Ray_YC

Amazing! I'm on the now older version of this same plan which only comes with 50GB. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Yeldarb

Yep my son is on the 30 GB plan and I sent him a link to this deal to rub salt into the wound. Smiley LOL I might even take this offer up myself Ray. 

Ray_YC

I'm tempted to just to brag I have 100GB, even paying out the plan cancellation fee if they made me 😄 But I barely use 5GB let alone 50GB.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Yeldarb

Yes I understand there are many that have an excellent fibre connection at home and probably have no use for a large amounts mobile data. Then there are those like myself that use every bit of data they are given and some. I think there is a new generation of users these days that will never go for fixed services and I think the NBN is further pushing people away from fixed home phones. 100GB of data is enough to run just about everything for the average single person and at $45 you can't go wrong. Smiley Happy

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
71 Kudos
69 Kudos
45 Kudos