Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
New Contributor
New Contributor

Outgoing calls showing as private number

hi team,

Friends been telling me my number is showing as private number when i called them, even though they have my number saved in their phones. Some help pls? 

regards

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Outgoing calls showing as private number

means you caller id has been privately setup, call 131344 to turn off that kind of settings

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi tooManyGrouse - thanks for reaching out, very sorry for the delayed reply to your message. If this only a recent occurrence, this will be an issue with your phone, not the network 🙂 You can check the Settings of your phone to ensure that caller ID is switched on. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

sorted, thanks. had to call and my phone was setup as restricted. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks for letting us know @tooManyGrouse. Please feel free to chat again if you need a hand with anything else. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos