Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
BenTong
New Contributor
New Contributor

Other person can't hear me

Sometime when I call someone, I can hear them but they can't hear me.

The call goes through fine and I hear them answer/talking but they can't hear me.

I have to call back again and then they can hear me on the second call.

I've done a few tests and it only seems to happen when calling a Telstra number.

Device : Oppo Find X2 Lite

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Tina_YC

Re: Other person can't hear me

Hey @BenTong, thanks for getting in touch with us. Oh, that's odd! Does the same issue happen when you place your SIM into another phone? We also have a useful troubleshooting guide for OPPO Find X2 Pro (similar phone). We advise you to follow the basic steps so that we can rule out any network or software issues.

Let us know how you go. Tina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
BenTong
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @Tina_YC ,

I've tested from another device and haven't experienced the issue so this may be device specific.

I did notice it's started to happen ever since the latest Oppo Color OS update (v11.1).

This also isn't just specific to Telstra. It happens when calling Vodafone numbers too.

0 Kudos
George_YC

Where and when did you purchase the device @BenTong?

I'd suggest taking back your device to the place of purchase along with your proof of purchase. If it's within the warranty period, they will send it away under warranty and hopefully repair any faults for you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors