Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Ordering The Samsung Ultra

I'm trying to order this phone online but as soon as it comes to the option to upgrade my plan,

when I hit checkout, my current phone is being ordered and it says it will deliver in 1 - 5 days. The Ultra gets delivered march 30 so I think something is going wrong when I choose upgrade option

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Ordering The Samsung Ultra

1-5 days would be the default general message from Optus. They don't seem to have a capability (or desire) to provide accurate stock availability and delivery schedules. I'd assume it will be delivered when they can.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yeh but the thing is. When in check it says. Samsung Galaxy S9plus  which is my current phone ready to deliver and they still charging 55 bucks. That is why I haven't ordered it as I can't get in tpouch with customer service

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Personally I don't trust ordering online either. Very opaque as to exactly what you are signing up to even if it does all work as it should. Waiting for the day Optus can send / display a simple summary sheet of EXACTLY what you have ordered and are agreeing to BEFORE you have to agree. They don't even do it afterwards.

My preference is try get on to the ONLINE CHAT where you can get specific questions answered and be able to save the chat (also copy paste it into NOTEBOOK). Not perfect but at the least you can say what you got wasn't what was agreed and walk away. Anything said in CHAT forms part of the contract.
0 Kudos