cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Ordered a phone online and have been waiting a month

I opted to upgrade my mobile phone online on the 27.09.20. The last update I have received from optus without having contacted them is that it left the warehouse a few days later.
Given I had ordered over the long weekend & that we’re currently in the middle of a global pandemic, I expected a little bit of a delay.
(Mind you I have always ordered/upgraded my phone online and have always received my order the following day.)
But to wait a whole month? I’ve been in contact with several people and have been told by 3 people my order was lost in transit, one of those people being from StarTrack. Other members of the optus team that I had spoken to didn’t seem to have any idea as to what they were doing considering even after mentioning that it was lost in transit they would continue to tell me the item had left the warehouse.
Meanwhile I ordered an Apple Watch from their online store last Monday & received it the following day on TUESDAY.
I’ve asked to cancel my order but have been told no due to the fact that it had ‘left the warehouse’. As I had ordered the iPhone 11 Pro Max, I figure waiting for my order to never come is a waste of time and wanted to get the 12 instead.

I’m disappointed in the lack of communication.
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Ordered a phone online and have been waiting a month

Hi @cyeXr, very sorry to hear you've been left feeling this way from the experience you've had with seeking assistance for your iPhone order.  I can completely understand your frustrations and apologise for the run around you've endured.

Can I please bother you to reach out to us by a private message via our Social Media pages (official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page) where we'll be able to grab your details securely and take a closer look for you.  From there, we'll be able to do some follow ups including tracking your order and contacting Star Trak to investigate.

Top Contributors