Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor ggagan
Occasional Contributor

Ordered a new phone but no confirmation yet

I ordered a new phone with new plan as a new customer on 17th Jan, before I ve been with Vodafone and Still haven't received any confirmation. It is so frustrating with you guys. Wish never should joined optus As Vodafone service was far better than this. Really dissatisfied 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Ordered a new phone but no confirmation yet

Hey @ggagan, that's definitely a long time to be waiting, my apologies for the inconvenience. Did you place your order online? I would advise following up with the Sales Support team during business hours on 1300929949.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor ggagan
Occasional Contributor

Just received a sim card on 8th feb for the order I placed on 17th jan and not the phone. Been tried calling sales team to check the progress , one said phone been delivered other took me via four other team members and couldn't find or tell anything other than repeating my order number.Have been on talk for 60 mins still nothing.On the top of that been served with first bill for the service which I never received and none of the member could tell me whats going on. Pathetic service  Pathetic just  I am tired.of optus 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@ggagan, send us a PM with your order details.

I need your full name, DOB and mobile number. We'll see what's happened. Follow the URL below:

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors