New Contributor
New Contributor

Order

I've ordered a new phone but I'm unable to track the delivery
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kyri_YC

Re: Order

Hey there @Benjaminjohn. You will receive an SMS notification from our team with a tracking number once your device has left our warehouse. If you are needing any further support on your order, I recommend reaching our to our messenger team via the My Optus app to get further assistance from there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Order

Welcome to Optus. The only tracking provided is an SMS when the phone it leaves the warehouse (it usually arrives just after the phone is delivered). Between the sale point and the time it arrives there will be no other updates.

I can only assume Optus has got some bargain basement contract with a courier that they're unwilling to change. Most companies in 2021 that are routinely shipping $1000+ products usually want (and provide) tracking.
0 Kudos