Searching...

Mobile

Re: Order status

Dan_C

That's fine Smiley Happy I've replied back @Ausar, we'll chat there. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Alimenoso

@Dan_C I ordered the samsung galaxy  s8. I got the temporary order number as well but so far that is all and it has been around 10 days now

Dan_C

Ah, ten days. That's definitely much longer then we'd expect. We have plenty of S8 stock on hand. Feel free to send through your details and I'll take a look. I need your full name, DOB and mobile number. Click on my YC handle and you'll see a message tab on my profile page. 

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

CKBenz

Hi Dan - just for a laugh I stayed on the phone today to online sales till I got through. 1 hour 34 mins picked up and 1 hour 52 mins till hung up. Torture! I managed to get my 4 sim only recontracts done on the phone. These were outstanding since 9 Dec. Around 11th

of the month is the monthly restart time. Do I assume I am

going to be charged on my 2015 contract rate for this extra month or half month? One of them was a 100 handset included plan where the handset had been paid off already. 

Dan_C

Wow, I commend your patience.

It depends on your billing cycle. If for example you have a billing cycle of the 8th of each month, you'd be charged for the new rate plan between period 21/12/17 - 8/01/18. You're charged for the old rate plan from the 9/12/17 - 21/12/17. At the same time you receive a credit back for the old rate plan (as you're billed a month in advance for the service). That means you'll receive a prorated credit back for the old rate plan charge between the period 21/12/17 - 08/01/18. 

It can be a bit confusing. We do have a support page that simplifies things a bit → http://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/my-plan-plus-understanding-your-first-bill-after-changin...

If you'd like us to take a look through the new invoice once it comes through, we'd be happy to have a scroll through and make sure everything is in order. 

CKBenz

Dan firstly thanks for the great service. 

Now I promise that I read the link but it’s confusing. 

So my neW plan should start today. I should get an auto credit on the old plan between now and the new billing cycle. What happens tho say I’m on a 100 plan which included handset but this plan finished paying off the handset a month ago. Will I still get charged 100 pro rata between 9 dec and 21 dec (which was when Optus was dragging its feet)? 

Dan_C

My pleasure Smiley Happy

Unless we go in and adjust the account manually then yes, you'll still be charged despite your intention to change plans on the day you'd placed the order. I'm more than happy to apply the credit for you. Once your invoice is due out, send us a private message and we'll get that fixed up.

We'll essentially charge you as if the plan change had gone through on the 9th of December.

BlueWater

Hi,

I still haven't received an order number as at 30/12/17. Could someone please follow up? 

Thanks.

Highlighted

Toomey

@BlueWater Do you have a temporary order number? Feel free to send me a private message with your order number, phone number, full name and DOB so I can check it out.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
108 Kudos
103 Kudos
84 Kudos
78 Kudos
43 Kudos