Searching...

Mobile

Order status

RaviT

Hi

I hv upgraded my existing optus plan via online order on 11 December 2017.

I got a temporary order no through email but never got an order confirmation which was supposed to come in 48 hrs.

For the last 4 days I hv been trying to contact Optus but no success. I hv tried phone where kept holding for more than 30 min but no answer, tried chat but there also no one answer.

It's very frustrating as there is wsy to contact Optus.

Does anyone know how to get to Optus and find out what'shappening with my order.

Thanks

Re: Order status

Alimenoso

I also upgraded my phone the same day and still no confirmation number. I just talk with someone on the chat (Selena C) who told me that the orders are getting behind because they getting so many, and my order is supposed to be showing as ready for processing and will receive the email in 24h48 hrs....finger crossed....

BlueWater

Hi,

Same story here for me. I ordered a sim on 11 Dec, received a temporary order number but no progress yet. Thus is despite me following up in store, 2 online chats and 3 unsuccessful attempts at speakimgto someone on the phone. Such a waste of time. 

Highlighted

jayaybee

I've had a similar challenge.  I had an order successfully placed on the 11 December for two mobiles upgrades.  I checked MyAccount the next day only to find the delivery address was incorrect, despite confirming it with the sales agent.  I subsequently contacted Webchat on the 12 December to correct this; the support agent advised me then that they would cancel my original order, resubmit it with the corrected address and that I'd receive SMS confirmation of the order within 24 hours.

I hadn't receive confirmation and the resubmitted order didn't show up in MyAccount so over the last week, I've contacted Optus 5 or 6 times to get confirmation that the order was actually placed.  Each time I'm told that I'll receive order confirmation within 24 hours but it never happens.  I don't know how else I can ensure that ensure that my order has been placed.

Gracelimsy

Hi there I have request upgraded the mobile and the plan, I only received the temporary order number, do my request approved ? 

Dan_C

Hey guys, the delay is likely as a result of the new $59.00 promo offer we'd released on December 9, 2017. We hadn't anticipated such a large uptake of the promotional offer. Depending on how you'd placed the order, there might be a slight delay in receiving correspondence back to confirm the status of said order. For customers who’ve placed an order online via self-serve, you're likely to bear the brunt of the impact; these orders are manually input by our admin team.

Orders processed by our live chat team should automatically go through and the 24-48 hour response time would still apply. If there are any other questions, feel free to send them through.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Alimenoso

Hello Dan C. Do you thing the orders will come through before a month time? I am just concern because I will be going overseas in January and since I dont know where my process stand, how much longer I will wait. 

CKBenz

I also have the same issue. Ordered 4 sim only plans for recontract online 9 Dec. My issueis that I am now being charged on $100 plans rather than $40 for an extra month or more. I will be asking for a credit...

[ Edited ]
Dan_C

I've been advised that our admin team are 4-5 business days behind. In saying that, if you'd like to send us a private message with your order details, I'm happy to check where we're at. I can always get in touch with one of my colleagues in sales and get these actioned for us. Which handset had you ordered @Alimenoso?

@CKBenz, you're being charged for the new offer despite having not received the SIM cards or we've kept you on your old offer despite the fact that you've paid the handsets off? Let us know.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Ausar

Hey Dan C. 

Would i be able to see where my order is. Do you need my tracking number?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
132 Kudos
114 Kudos
81 Kudos
80 Kudos
45 Kudos