Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
gottaluvit
New Contributor
New Contributor

Order statur

ordered a galaxy s9 plus on the current online special plan. Website stated it was in stock and i received an email stating to get 'excited' as the order had been recieved and i would receive it shortly and containing a tracking number AND the new mobile phone number.

tracking status has stayed at "We have recieved your order. We will begin processing it ASAP"

So the email seemed to indicate it was appoved? Yet the tracking states still being processed so that seems to indicate it has not yet even been looked at to be approved.

Based in the content of the email my wife went ahead and ordered the required case and screen protector for this phone, if the order has in fact been approved thsts fine. if not then she needs to cancel these items before they are sent out incase the phone is not approved, so can someone please help me make sense of this?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Order statur

@gottaluvit, did you ever receive the email containing the tracking number and new mobile number? What reference number are you using to trace the order online?

If you've received an eight-digit reference number starting with 5 or 6, then your application has been approved and the order is sitting within our warehouse in preparation for packaging.

You may have also received an order number with the suffix A, this is also a confirmed order reference number.

I'd suggest touching base with our Sales Support team over Live Chat → Optus.com.au/livechat. They'll be able to give you an update on the progress of your order as well as narrow down a delivery time-frame for you.

If anything comes up, you're welcome to reach out to us here. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
gottaluvit
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thank you Dan, it does start with a 6 so hopefully it updates soon. If not I will follow your advice and contact the sales team. Thanks for your reply.

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

I think you'll be fine 🙂

Let us know how it all goes, we're happy to help out. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy