Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Order confirmation

I ordered a new phone and plan on Tuesday morning, and am yet to receive a confirmation email. I’m wondering what I can do? Or why I haven’t got one yet.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Order confirmation

Hi there,

I too have ordered a new phone (GS8 😄 ) with a plan. I put in my order on Tuesday and I haven't heard anything back so far either. However, I imagine that due to the numerous deals that Optus have on currently, and the fact that it's Christmas time, that there will be a delay in processing and delivering them. If you have received an email with a temporary order number (i.e OPXXXXX / TXXXXX) then that means that your order is being processed.

- Auzz

If I've been helpful today please feel free to press that little thumbs up button. It's free and I'd really appreciate it.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Order confirmation

Hi @Ashevans if you’ve received a temporary order number, this means we’ve received your order and it’s being processed by our team. We’re sorry that you haven’t been contacted yet with confirmation of your order. Currently there are delays due to high demand and we’re working our hardest to get through each order as quickly as possible. We’ll send you an email confirming your delivery date once your order has been processed and it will be dispatched as early as it can be. Unless you have been contacted for follow up, there is no need to reach out to our Online Sales Direct team at this stage. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos