Searching...

Mobile

Order confirmation not yet received

JoePerchard

Hi there,

11 days ago I received an email from Optus with my temporary order number on it, saying that I would get a delivery confirmation in 7 business days, but I have not yet. I got an email 8 days ago saying that there is a delay and I'll get an email soon. I also got an email asking to confirm my email address but that was 6 days ago. Can anyone tell me how long it will take for my phone to arrive. I ordered a phone case all the way from America and it got here a few days ago... but my phone from Australia still hasn't left the warehouse... I don't want to sound angry but I would like to know when my phone will come :-)

Thanks for your help,

Joe

Re: Order confirmation not yet received

Shauna

Hey @JoePerchard! Certainly don't sound angry at all! Just sounds like you're curious as to where your device is Smiley Happy We can take a look into this.

Can you please confirm your order number, full name and DOB via private message? We'll take a look. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

JoePerchard

Hi Shauna,

Thanks for the quick reply. My phone was actually delivered yesterday so all is well. I didn't receive any delivery confirmation emails though... But as I said before, the phone has been delivered :-)

Thanks for your help,

Joe

Marie

Thanks for the update @JoePerchard, glad to hear it has arrived. 

We'll certainly pass feedback on that you hadn't received the email.

Shout out if you need a hand with anything else in the future.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
79 Kudos
75 Kudos
70 Kudos
58 Kudos
44 Kudos