cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor stooge88
New Contributor

Order cancelled by optus

My wife and I upgraded both our mobiles on the 30th December with the $59 deal. Her order has gone through and mine was cancelled (apparently due to technical difficulty). Been in contact with optus live chat multiple times and promised that it will be re-instated however not showing up as yet on the MyAccount. 3 different persons confirmed that it would be re-done and should have had an update by now, but nothing as yet! 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Order cancelled by optus

Hey @stooge88, not an ideal situation to be in.

Did you have the temporary order reference for this one? It sounds like we've sent a re-key request through to our admin team. We should be able to locate the referral from our end. Are you able to send us a PM with your account details? We'll need your full name, DOB and mobile number.

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor stooge88
New Contributor

thanks For your reply. I am unsure on how to send a pm however the temporary order number was: *moderated*

I did receive a confirmation number for this order which was: *moderated* this order was cancelled apparently because of a technical error but I never received any correspondence to this cancellation. The last I received from Optus was confirmation. 

Of if you could advise how to PM I can send my account confirmation details. 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

I've removed the reference numbers from your public post but saved them on our end. You can click on a moderator's name to go to private message, or follow this link here.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors