Searching...

Mobile

Order Tracking Status ‘In Progress - Delivery 1-5 Days’ - Does This Mean My Order Is Approved Or..?

[ Edited ]
TiahnaBanana

I received a temporary order number, then 48hrs later an email asking me to confirm my email address as that will be how I will receive communications, bills etc, but have received no actual confirmation of approval with an order number as I was advised I would ..

On following the link to confirm my email, I was asked to create an Optus Account login, ie; my email as username and create a password. Once logged in, when I hit the Track Order quicklink there IS an order number that subsequently tracks and then comes up with the details of what I ordered and the above ‘In Progress...’ status. I’m confused - does this mean I’m approved or not yet?

Re: Order Tracking Status ‘In Progress - Delivery 1-5 Days’ - Does This Mean My Order Is Approved...

Dan_C

Heya @TiahnaBanana, welcome to the crowd!

Just so we're on top of this one. You've signed up online and received a temporary order number begging with T?

We've then sent you an email asking you to verify the email addres you've provided us with?

Did you receive an eight-digit order number ending with the letter A? If so, that's your confirmed order reference number.

Has there been any movement on the order on track and trace page

If you'd like us to take a look, you can PM us here

You can also find us on Live Chat

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Order Tracking Status ‘In Progress - Delivery 1-5 Days’ - Does This Mean My Order Is Approved...

[ Edited ]
TiahnaBanana

Hi Dan 😊 Thank you, it’s a pleasure to be a face in this particular crowd! I haven’t checked again since early today, but as far as being on top of it - like a fat kid on cake, my friend! I got a temporary order number beginning with ‘T’ which wasn’t trackable,  then the email confirmation email (say that fast 5 times, phew!) and after creating a login as per the email links request, there was a trackable order number attached to my email login that ended with  an ‘A’. I’m about to go to the track and trace page, but I thought I had best pop past here, confirm for you that you had the situation correct, and also say thank you for your response - so, thank you!

Now, I shall go and check the T&T page and will be back to let you know what I find out 😊 If there’s been no change, I’ll PM you my details and if, when you have a chance of course, you could look further into it that would be much appreciated! But first I’ll see what I can find.. I’ll be back, and thanks again! 😊

TiahnaBanana

I’ve PM’d you with the order status update.. I’m even more confused now, lol!

Aman_B

Hi @ TiahnaBanana - I've replied to your PM. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

TiahnaBanana

Thank you Aman! Your PM has been replied to with requested information 😊

Please don’t hesitate to ask if you need anything else!

Highlighted

TiahnaBanana

Good Afternoon! Any change or updates from your end..? I really like to sort this ASAP - If there’s going to be a long wait, I’m happy to go and collect the handset in-store, or even look at comparable handsets and plans, as mentioned in my PM to @Dan_C 

Right now, ANY information in regard what’s going on would be welcomed! Thanks in advance!😊

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
71 Kudos
71 Kudos
57 Kudos
45 Kudos