cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Order Tracking - Optus silent since 16 Dec

Hi,

I made an order which was acknowledged on 12 Dec 2017 and given a temporary order number.

On 16 Dec I receieved an SMS from Optus notifying me of delays for orders in general.

Since 16 December (it is now 4 Jan 2018) I have heard nothing from Optus. It is appoaching a solid month now. I have already contacted online live chat and they said they cannot look into temp order numbers, so they gave me a number to call which leads me here, typing this out, while waiting 1.5hrs in a phone queue.

All I want is notification that my order hasn't been lost. Not just some general message, but an actual "here is your order, it's number XXXXXX, and we've seen it. It's going to take a couple more weeks, but don't worry".

Really thinking of cancelling and looking elsewhere soon. I don't care if it takes a while, it's xmas/ny, but communication needs to be way better.

Kind regards,

Kitsana

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Order Tracking - Optus silent since 16 Dec

Hey @Kitsana,

I've sent you a private message with a link to an online form. 

We'll just need you to fill out the details and we'll have someone contact you within the next 1-2 business days. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos