Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Contributor Slolux
Contributor

Order Delay

Hi

SInce my current contract has ended I have ordered online to go on a month to month epic sim on the 27th of Jan. After filling the online form to change the plan I recieved an email to advise that I would recieve an order number so it can be tracked. I havent recieved an order number or is the order visable in my dashboard. How long does it normally take to recieve an order and proccess it:?

Thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Contributor Slolux
Contributor

Re: Order Delay

Disregard spoke to online rep via chat and all sorted

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Shar-nic
Occasional Contributor

I placed an order on 2nd Jan.

After 48 hrs I haven't received any tracking number or confirmation.

Live chat  cut out several times each time get a new person to explain the situation all over again.

I finally have a temp number  and everytime I phone  I have great delays and told different things from order approved to order needs to be finalized.

I have been trying to get an answer since last week.

I am getting really frustrated 

0 Kudos
Moderator Zac_H

Hey @Shar-nic - really sorry the experience you've had trying to follow up on your order. If you're able to PM me the temporary order number you have received along with your full name and DOB we will be able to take a look into it for you. 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Shar-nic
Occasional Contributor

Hi.

Today I had managed to get through to the online shopping team. 

And my problem has been solved. 

I now have confirmation and phone is dispatched. 

👍👍

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator PhilC
RetiredModerator

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, @Shar-nic. Great to hear your device is on the way! 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos