Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor Paul2911
New Contributor

Order Confirmation not yet received

Hi,

I proceeded the order online for a post paid sim card plan. I received an email with the temporary order number
T61491968585920 on 12/04/2017, and it said there'll be an order confirmation where I could track the order within 48 hours.

Then, I received a call from Optus to verify some information. On the phone, Optus told me that there will be an email sending to me with the information. But I still haven't received any email, and it's been a week after the online order.

Could you please check the temporary order number and support me via email.

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Re: Order Confirmation not yet received

Hey there @Paul2911, totally understand your concern 😞 I apologise for that - have you since received the email?

If not, can you please PM me with your full name and DOB (for ID purposes)? Happy to chase it all up for you! 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor Kizza1
Occasional Contributor

Hello... I’ve received an email today from Optus saying that they have received my order but they have not given my order number to me yet.... I’ve only still got my temporary number which is: T51509597666553

if if you could help me out that would be brilliant...

cheers

kirra-Lee Harvey 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey @Kizza1, I just wanted to give you a heads up! We've replied back to your private message. Feel free to continue chatting with us there. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Kinsellack
Occasional Contributor

hey my order temporary number is: XOP1513473966910 

I received that 5 days ago and haven't received ANYTHING since 

0 Kudos
Moderator Ev_

Hey @Kinsellack,

If you’ve received a temporary order number, this means we’ve received your order and it’s being processed by our team. We’re sorry that you haven’t been contacted yet with confirmation of your order. Currently there are delays due to high demand and we’re working our hardest to get through each order as quickly as possible. We’ll send you an email confirming your delivery date once your order has been processed and it will be dispatched as early as it can be. Unless you have been contacted for follow up, there is no need to reach out to our Online Sales Direct team at this stage. Apologies for any inconvenience.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Megami
New Contributor

Email confirming service active however I haven't received my SIM & number ported - CAN'T make calls

Hi I receiced an email from Optus yesterday advising me that my new Optus service is active.  I have yet to recieve my SIM.  I received the Samsung S9 handset which I originally signed up for however after some deliberation, decided to go with the S9 plus so I have been waiting for StarTrack to deliver a satchel so I can return the (unopened) S9 package to Optus in order for you to send out the S9 plus handset.  Therefore I don't have an Optus SIM.  I tried to make a couple of calls this morning - my number has obviously been ported from my previous provider and now I can't make any calls.  StarTrack is due to deliver today (presumably just the return satchel) so I'll be without any way of making (or receiving I presume) calls until the first handset is received back at the Optus warehouse by yourselves and you send out the S9 plus handset with the Optus SIM.  Also I take it I'm now being billed from yesterday (when I received the email advising the service was active) however I have NOT contacted Optus to activate my SIM as well - *I don't have one!*
PLEASE HELP!  

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Re: Email confirming service active however I haven't received my SIM & number ported - CAN'T mak...

Hey @Megami - sounds like you're not having much luck 😞 Can you please PM me with your mobile number, full name and DOB so I can follow up? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Megami
New Contributor

Re: Email confirming service active however I haven't received my SIM & number ported - CAN'T ma

Hi Shauna - 'not having much luck' is quite the understatement.
I spent HOURS yesterday trying to log back into the YesCrowd site to reply to you, only to see a ''waiting for response'' message.  Between Optus and your choice of carrier, StarTrack, this is the perfect definition of a clusterf**k.  

Spoiler

0 Kudos
Top Contributors