cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Tomms
New Contributor

Optus, where is my Samsung tab?

Optus, where is my Samsung A8 tab you offered as part of my new phone plan????

I filled out the claim form since mid-April. Till today, 3rd July, I have had no communication whatsoever from Optus.

I have spoken to at least 7 customer care agents over the phone and had live chats with at least 5. It's been from one story about a mix-up with StarTrack to another. It is clear that your agents have no idea what's going on and are only doing guesswork to send me away.

I have had enough of being tossed around and frankly, will just cancel the plan. 

How do you promise something as part of the plan and don't deliver 4 months down the line.

Absolutely appaling service.

I am sure there are many others with the same issue?!!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Optus, where is my Samsung tab?

@Tomms, that's far too long to have been waiting.

We were advising a delivery time-frame of 14 days from the day in which you redeem your promo code via our page.

Had we advised that the tablet has been dispatched to our courier, now we're having trouble finding out where it's landed up? If you like, you can send us a private message. We'll try and find the whereabouts of your tablet. If necessary, can generate a brand-new promo code for you. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Tomms
New Contributor

I'll send a private message and hope it's resolved this time. I am not holding my breath though.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Have you had the chance to send one through? I've checked my inbox,I  haven't received anything. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Tomms
New Contributor

Yes, I sent you a private message yesterday

0 Kudos
New Contributor Tomms
New Contributor

Thanks again @AlistarS  and @Ray_YC  for your help in resolving this, for offering true customer service and professionalism. I finally got the tablet yesterday.

Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

You're very welcome, Tomms! 😀 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors