cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor JJ303
New Contributor

Optus wait times

I have not managed to get through to call center for last 1 n half weeks.

Keep getting the standard line - One and half hour wait time and we can't prmoise to reach you.

Had ordered a new phone, still no progress, expect a mail asking me to call them.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Occasional Contributor saktek
Occasional Contributor

Re: Optus wait times

Well Optus Customer support is hired from Kindergarten 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@JJ303,

I'm sorry that you've had such a tough time getting in touch.

Due to the popularity of our recent Christmas offers, we have a backlog of orders that we're trying our hardest to get through. We have a number of customers attempting to get through after the Christmas break which explains the longer than expected wait times. Had you ordered an iPhone on the $59 promo plan? We also have a live chat team that are available around the clockwww.optus.com.au/livechat/pmobi.

If you have any questions for us, please let us know.

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor JJ303
New Contributor

But, that doesn't explain why your IVR always has the same message, even at 8 am its says you have 1 and half hour wait times.

Its almost feels like you guys have not even looked at the IVR message and since its festive season, lets just say to all coustmers we are playing catch up.?

the live chat is also not working.

0 Kudos
New Contributor JamesCC
New Contributor

You mention the wait times are "longer than expected". What should be expected? What service level or average speed of answer target does Optus set?

0 Kudos
Top Contributors