Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
AndrewC1
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Optus support

Does Optus have any full time support staff looking at issues people raise in the yes crowd web help area? 

I noticed that very few queries get responses from an Optus support staff and in allot of cases the queries to simple queries do not get answers in what I think is an acceptable timeframe (for example there should be a standard response to account or billing queries or respond with a link to a static page that has the answer on it as to what the end user should do, but these queries seem to not get answered).

0 Kudos
4 Replies
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Optus support

@AndrewC1 wrote:

Does Optus have any full time support staff looking at issues people raise in the yes crowd web help area? 

No. While they may have full time staff that work in this area, they certainly do not have a constant or fixed presence.

@AndrewC1 wrote:

I noticed that very few queries get responses from an Optus support staff and in allot of cases the queries to simple queries do not get answers in what I think is an acceptable timeframe

I read somewhere (can't remember where) that staff are supposed to respond to posts if they have not been responded to for 24 hours, something like that. But clearly that has not been happening.

What they respond to and when, and what level of detail is totally random, at least from a customer perspective.

AndrewC1
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

@YetAnotherAcc  Thanks for the info.  I was hoping for a response from an Optus support person to see what they thought, but your answer shows what I was thinking was happening.

0 Kudos
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

@AndrewC1 wrote:

I was hoping for a response from an Optus support person to see what they thought

They may still, you just never know 😉.

0 Kudos
AndrewC1
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Optus does NOT support yes crowd properly.

0 Kudos