Searching...

Mobile

Re: Optus sports premium not accessible

Dan_C

@MegT, you're welcome to send us a private message.

I should be able to help with this one. For mobile services, the subscription should be set up at point of sale.

Have you, 'I can't login tab' on the Optus Sport web page https://sport.optus.com.au/

The username is your primary email address i.e. Gmail etc. If we've already set up your subscription, we'll send you an email with instructions on how to reset your password.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

pkler

Hopefully this will help you MegT-I know how frustrating this is. Hopefully Toomey will also respond; he was excellent help. Good luck. I find the forum assistance far more useful than dealing with Optus by phone.

MegT

Hi there. Someone told me earlier today to try to log into the Optus sports app with my email and myaccount password. I keep getting told invalid username or password when I try to log in. I’ve just noticed the trouble link and will try that. 

MegT

Thanks again. Have had a response from someone else and have fingers crossed!

MegT

Dan you’re a gem. Now seem to be logged in for the first time. Thank you!

MegT

Thanks Dan. You’re a gem. Now logged in and up and running!

Highlighted

Being asked to subscribe for Premium

[ Edited ]
Marconanz

I don’t want to register and pay an additional $15 for premium when I already pay that same amount via my monthly bill. 

I need to watch optus sport now and it won’t let me proceed without subscribing !!!!

Re: Premium

petergdownload

I believe you have to subscribe to get onto the service. Optus works out on the backend that you've already got free access. You can only have one subscription on one account and OPtus just applies a credit each month if you have a plan that includes it for free.

Suggest you register and see what your next bill says. 

Peter Gillespie

Marconanz

Thanks for the advice peter

Ray_YC

It sounds like you haven't completed the eligibility checker process so I'd start there. Let us know how you go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
107 Kudos
94 Kudos
83 Kudos
78 Kudos
42 Kudos