cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus sport subscription expired - Renew subscription

Hi, I have gone into Manage my account to renew my optus subscription and when I click renew subscription it advises that there is already a subscription linked to my account.
Once I go onto the Optus Sport App it advises that by subscription has expired, please renew subscription. And when I go to renew subscription it advises me that my subscription is expired, and that there is already a subscription linked to this account. Can I have help, or a phone call from someone in relation to this matter, it has been literally coming up to three (3) weeks and if I'm paying for a service that isn't working what is the point of it.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Optus sport subscription expired - Renew subscription

Please try re-registering via this page as opposed to My Account.

If that doesn't work, you can raise the issue with Optus here → Report a problem with TV or Content

Let me know how you go, I can follow up if required.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors