cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor B3
New Contributor

Optus sport logon and password issues

My account was automatically signed off for unknown reason.
I'm now unable to logon with every known password i have. (Funny enough i was able to logon to my account to complete these message. Go figure)
Reset password option doesn't work as email link directs straight to optus app without resetting my password.
Your so called solutions are not helpful whatsoever as they do not work.
How about Optus admits fault and actually resolve the issue given it appears this same issue has occurred to other disgruntled  users?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Optus sport logon and password issues

How can they admit fault when it's a single user? If it was such a wide-reaching problem I'd expect significantly more posts than just one.

Given your password WORKS with other apps just not Sport, perhaps on your device (which you wonderfully neglected to mention in your post), you reset the cookies and cache of the browser you use and ensure you aren't using any "obfuscation apps" (aka VPN to hide yourself), to confirm it's working.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
Top Contributors