cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Lens2018
New Contributor

Optus service

Anyone else frustrated with Optus service? Home mobile internet inaccessible, Optus diagnosed sim card failure. New sim card sent - still no internet. Trecked over to mainland (I live on an island) told router was not working. Rang Optus and ordered replacement. Told 3 - 6 business days for delivery. After 8 business days still no delivery. Rang Optus and they said it had been delivered. They ordered another one. Rang nect morning to cancel the order as I am so cheesed off with their lack of service so I have gone to another provider (they are cheaper and I get more gigs). Three attempts to cancel delivery - keep asking for the order number which they still have not sent (only a link to Startrack which requires an order number). Finally told on live chat there is no order on my account. So no internet for a month, stuffed around by Optus who wouldn't change prividers 😈

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Optus service

@Lens2018, do you mind if I go in and take a look?

What type of mobile internet are we talking?

Is that home wireless/Vivid broadband service, or a regular mobile broadband service?

You've already decided to cancel the mobile broadband service? I'd really like to see what's gone wrong.

You can PM us here. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos