Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor Lens2018
New Contributor

Optus service

Anyone else frustrated with Optus service? Home mobile internet inaccessible, Optus diagnosed sim card failure. New sim card sent - still no internet. Trecked over to mainland (I live on an island) told router was not working. Rang Optus and ordered replacement. Told 3 - 6 business days for delivery. After 8 business days still no delivery. Rang Optus and they said it had been delivered. They ordered another one. Rang nect morning to cancel the order as I am so cheesed off with their lack of service so I have gone to another provider (they are cheaper and I get more gigs). Three attempts to cancel delivery - keep asking for the order number which they still have not sent (only a link to Startrack which requires an order number). Finally told on live chat there is no order on my account. So no internet for a month, stuffed around by Optus who wouldn't change prividers 😈

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Optus service

@Lens2018, do you mind if I go in and take a look?

What type of mobile internet are we talking?

Is that home wireless/Vivid broadband service, or a regular mobile broadband service?

You've already decided to cancel the mobile broadband service? I'd really like to see what's gone wrong.

You can PM us here. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos