Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Optus refusing to apply an approved Credit to my account - very bad customer service

[ Edited ]
sid_n

Hello - I am following up with Optus support for more than 2 months now and they are refusing to apply an approved credit to my account. Case REF # 15236653725  (Overcharged for International roaming even though my plan includes 10 days travel pack)

Every time I call I am told that some "supervisor" called Ken who approved this has to process this. I cannot believe such outdated processes exist with Optus. As a customer I am completely dissatisifed with optus service. When you overcharge my account by $165.55 it was quick, but to refund the customer you are taking months. Optus "my account" web page & app no longer shows unbilled charges, so I have no way of knowing if the credit has been applied. Some "upgrade" in Dec has removed this feature.

This means, every week I have to call, go through the IVR, talk to some rep and explain this from beginning. This is very frustrating. I just want the approved credit to be applied to my account. Who here can help escalate this with Optus? There really has to be some service SLA's which if not met should translate to $$$ penalty. Only then will Optus provide better service.

A frustrated Optus Customer,

Sid

Re: Optus refusing to apply an approved Credit to my account - very bad customer service

sid_n

tagging another post which is similar to my issue.

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Mobile/Dispute-resolution/m-p/400006#M52384/jump-to/first-unread-me...

Moderators, please help!!

Re: Optus refusing to apply an approved Credit to my account - very bad customer service

10000000000GB

Toomey

Hey Sid, shoot me a private message with your account number, full name and DOB. I'll make sure this is sorted for you, apologies that you've been going around in circles for so long. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
76 Kudos
75 Kudos
62 Kudos
54 Kudos
49 Kudos