Searching...

Mobile

Optus perks discount not showing for hoyts cinema

Nyaw

Currently do not see a price difference even on the hoyts pricing even though it shows optus perks adult which is $18. Anyone knows why the discount is not applied? This is for a weekday session.

Re: Optus perks discount not showing for hoyts cinema

Shauna

Hey @Nyaw - are you looking at the Perks website or the Hoyts website? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

n3xv5

Clicking link from Optus perks it redirects to Hoyts normally after this there will be option to add Optus perks special price ticket now it's only showing normal tickets

GuyCS

Hey @n3xv5 - can you please confirm if this is across all ticket prices? In some cases, the movie you're trying to purchase tickets for is in a 'premium' cinema which can increase the price. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

n3xv5

Yes this is for many sessions and at least 2 cinema Chadstone and Victoria gardens and 2 movies. All doesn't have perks tickets. Should be pretty easy to test yourself

GuyCS

Thanks for clarifying, @n3xv5

I've just spoken to our Perks team who have advised that there was an issue with Hoyts earlier today where Hoyts were making updates to their site which caused perks pricing to not be visible. Their IT department has confirmed that this is now resolved and that Optus customers should be able to access Optus Perks pricing.

Are you still experiencing issues on your end?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
131 Kudos
128 Kudos
99 Kudos
87 Kudos
56 Kudos