Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Optus no customer service

[ Edited ]
Yes-liers

Contacted one of the Optus Directors Sue Bailey about the poor service. She refered my case to Michelle at the Fix Resolver Team. Michelle contacted me twice and confirmed that she had resolved the issue and that a new Sim card would be shipped via express post as the previous one could not be activated.

A month later, I still don't have a working Sim card, despite paying for one. Have left approximately 20 messages for Michelle to return my calls, but no such luck.

Does anyone have the Optus CEO Allen Lew's direct phone number for me. In November last year he made a big stink about the poor service from his support team and threatened to fire staff who were not performing. 

I'd like to inform him that nothing has changed since November and he should possibly consider firing Senior Managers and/or Directors if there departments are not functioning.

I am a private person and am forced to go onto a public forum, in an attempt to get answers from a company that clearly does not care.

I doubt I will get any response, but if you deal with either of the two individuals mentioned in this post, don't expect any service, as you wont get any.

Re: Optus no customer service

Ray_YC

We reached out to Fixed Resolver Team Leader yesterday and have since been informed you have been contacted.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Yes-liers

My issue has not been resolved today, or in the last three months. I was contacted this morning and informed that a Sim card had been dispatched this morning (via express post) and that it has been activated.

Please understand my hestitation / sceptisim in accepting the matter is resolved, as I was told the exact same thing, by the exact same person a month ago and the Sim card did not arrive.

I understand that you don't want Optus employees named and shamed publically, but you leave us no choice. Your support service is terrible and you know it. The only time you respond, is if we hit a nerve and judging from the quick response I got after posting yesterday , I believe I hit a nerve. (Prior to the post  20 messages were ignored for three weeks).

I will mark this post as resolved when it has been resolved. That means a Sim card recieved and activated. Not a phone call to say it has been posted.

If you believe this is not the right Forum for me to air my complaint and you want to ban me from this Forum or censor my post, do so. There are other forums out there that you do not control and I am still willing to use if it gets my message to you.

Ray_YC

No problem. 

Not sure why you think we have advised you not to air your complaint here or why you think you will be banned? Whilst it shouldn't have reached the point of having to post here to be contacted, I'm glad you did because we reached out to the team and you were contacted accordingly. Yes, we edited the employee in question's full name as per our Community Guidelines, it was misspelled anyway.

Hopefully your SIM arrives today/tomorrow and it's resolved for you more importantly than being marked as resolved on the forum.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Yes-liers

The fact that you suggest I read the community guidlines.

The individuals name was only spelt incorrectly as it was given verbaly and at the time of the call I didn't think it would escalate to this point where the spelling would be a focus for you. Your Vice Presidents name was however spelt correctly.

You should try calling your call center in the Phillipines and hear the names of the operators there. Heaven forbid I should ask them to spell their names for me so that I can record them correctly.

I will wait for the matter to be resolved first, before posting accepted solution.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
73 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
49 Kudos