Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor Michael_P
New Contributor

Optus making up info on my account

I've had Optus accounts for years. My old plan was extinct, I was migrated to a business plan45 (it is a personal phone) from then I had trouble logging into this account for ages, finally I did a livechat about it after giving up waiting on the phone.  Turns out Optus had invented and added a business name, searched for an ABN under my name, added it (wrong person...) and then denied me access because I couldn't supply the ABN correctly. 2 1/2 hr chat went through 4 operators, waiting for call back from supervisor this morning.     Obviously breaches of act involved, unsure what to do from here

Have wasted a lot of time on this, should I report to Ombudsman?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Optus making up info on my account

Hi Michael_P,

Sounds quite messy. I'm afraid it's not something we're able to assist with here on our public forum as we don't have access to or visibility of customer accounts.

Hopefully you received that callback and it's now resolved?

If not, if you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details and the team should be able to assist further.

If you don't have one, please see the Lodge a Complaint link in the bottom left hand corner.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors