cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus made a mistake with my plan. Is there an email address I can use to contact them?

I wanted to order the $30 per month sim only pomotion online (15GB data, for 12 months...). The online order had heaps of techical problems, so I tried calling. First time I waited 55 mins (I have a screen shot of this), I had to hang up to go make dinner for my family. Second time, I was told that because it is an online special promotion, I had to resolve it online -"...use the chat function. If you want to talk to an operator it would be a 80+min wait."

I finally placed the order online (I did take screenshots of my oder summery at the time, luckily. I shows my address and the costs details)

I got the order confirmation today, and it is riddled with mistakes. Wrong address. And states $40 per month plan.

- I've tried the chat function several times (10 + times), it does not work. There s a message stating there is a techical glitch (I've got a screen shot of that)

I just want to email someone that can help me, and not wait 80+min on the phone.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Optus made a mistake with my plan. Is there an email address I can use to contact them?

Yikes! Sorry to hear about the run around @Kitty1

Were you able to get through to anyone for assistance with this? The current offer is 25% off the access fee on the $40 My Plan Plus 12M SIM only plan, hence you received the Critical Information Summary for the $40 My Plan Plus 12M SIM. 

We don't have a email to be reached on, but if you can send through your account details (full name, DOB and mobile number) to us via a private message, we can take a look into this for you. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors