Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mia88
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Optus introduces Endless Data

When i saw this i thought what a fantastic idea!

Sarah_YC

We're glad to hear you feel this way about Endless Data, @Mia88

We're always looking for ways to improve the products and services our customers want, while remaining competitive in a continually evolving market.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

AndS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Looks like optus have stuffed this up as expected and have had to send out a bunch of system generated emails informing people that the endless data is not applicable, even though the system allowed them to activate it.   Sanitized email example is below:

During a review of your 4G Home Internet service, we noticed Endless Data was offered in My Optus app, giving you the choice to continue using data at no extra charge.

Unfortunately, as per the conditions of the offer, Endless Data is not applicable to the 4G Home Internet service on your account, <REMOVED!>

What does this mean for you?

We’re sorry for this error. This issue has been fixed, so you can continue to enjoy your data allowance your way.
For more info on your Wireless Broadband 500GB (Apr 19) plan, or to understand what happens when you go over your monthly data allowance, check out your
Critical Information Summary here.
Managing your data usage

To find out more about managing and understanding your data usage, click here.
Need help? Message us 24/7 in the My Optus app or contact us optus.com.au/contactus .

0 Kudos
skylee
New Contributor
New Contributor

Endless data will be great for sending an e-mail or two, instant messaging, and maybe surfing a few websites or using some apps that don't require a ton of data.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos