Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
prashn555
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus complaint email address of escalations

Anyone know how can i raise an official complaint with optus. I have been chatting with the support and they are like chat bot giving standard response without understanding sitautions. its better have chatbot instead of chat agents. they are useless.

There are not process of raising complaining and providing complaint number to customer. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Logged-Off
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Optus complaint email address of escalations

Hello,

Complaints process is documented here:

https://www.optus.com.au/content/dam/optus/documents/about-us/sustainability/complaint_handling_poli...

There is no email address for complaints, but several other ways to log a complaint.

0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Hi @prashn555,

I suggest you write your complaint. This carries legal weight and is generally addressed more formally than other mediums IME. @Logged-Off provided the address.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
GuyCS

Hey @prashn555 - sorry for any difficulties getting support over Live Chat. If you can send me a private message with some more detail around your enquiry/complaint, we'll see what we can do to help. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos