cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor ripped-customer
New Contributor

Optus auto recharge didn't work again

This morning I realised Optus auto recharge broke again and did not recharge my account. Earlier last year the same thing happened and I lost my 15GB advertised rollover after lots of back and forth with the support and accounts teams, they agreed to compensate me with 3 months of free recharge, then this happened again.

I paid it manually and called the support to ask them why this is happening to my account. They said they need to talk with their manager, then the supervisor called me and told me that I made the same excuse last year and he implied I'm lying about it to get free recharge!!!

What a stupid thing to say to your loyal customer. Shame on you. The stupid part is that I already paid manually before they called me back.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Optus auto recharge didn't work again

Hey @ripped-customer, can I confirm how you've gone about setting up Autorecharge?

I've had a read through our internal set up instructions, we're being advised of two methods

MY OPTUS APP (MOBILE PHONE)

1. Open My Optus appRecharge AutoRecharge Set up AutoRecharge
  2. Follow the prompts to complete the setup
  3. A text will be sent within 48 hours to confirm the AutoRecharge is set up

ONLINE (MOBILE PHONE / MOBILE BROADBAND)

Frequency recharges and low balance recharges. Follow the prompts and you'll receive a validation code via SMS or email (depending on your preferred contact method).

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors