There will be some channels leaving the Fetch service soon. Click here to find out what they are. Read the full story
2018-11-30 09:45 PM
Hi, I’m currently on a plan for an iPhone 8, and I have come to 12 months and am looking at trading up to the Xr for $99 onto a new plan. But my iPhone currently has a little crack in the corner, and according to Optus website it must be completely undamaged screen?
Will they accept this?
2018-11-30 10:48 PM
Suggest you get the screen repaired yourself then proceed.
Alternatively just hand the phone back and see what happens. If Optus say no then they'll also tell you the cost of repair as far as they are concerned.
2018-12-03 03:28 PM
Criteria is a follows:
Optus Trade up|What is Good Working Order
- can power on and off.
- has a fully functional touchscreen and battery.
- is not physically damaged (e.g. does not have liquid damage, cracked, discoloured or bleeding screen (LCD) or casing, does not have any missing buttons or damage to other components such as charging ports or SIM tray).
- does not have any missing, disassembled, customised or non-genuine parts (this does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law).
- is not cracked (including the touchscreen) and does not have any severe scratches (normal wear and tear such as light marks and scratches are okay).
- has any locking features disabled (for example, find my iPhone on iOS devices).
- is not IMEI blocked.
- is the phone you purchased from us under the mobile equipment plan.
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.
Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.
Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button