Searching...

Mobile

Re: Optus Sport on computer

Davelew

No, if you are on home broadband you will be using the data on that plan. It will not be using your phone data.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

MikeMac

That’s what I thought. 

How is it that Optus employees and even a supervisor doesn’t understand this simple concept.

four hours wasted today trying to get answers.

appreciate your help guys

Dan_C

I don't believe that sales are being directed to employ a dodgy tactic in order to gain a Fetch sale. It sounds like a knowledge gap.

Do you happen to have a copy of the transcript @MikeMac?

My team sits close by the Live Chat management team and I'll gladly flag this one with them.

The information @GuyCS provided is accurate.

The Optus Sport bolt-on allows you to stream Optus Sport on all supported platforms. 

You can register up to 4 devices with a single Optus Sport subscription. You're just required to login with your Optus Sport credentials. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Davelew

Thanks @Dan_C for getting on this issue promptly.  

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

MikeMac

Thx Dan

yes took some impromptu snaps of the most recent chat have it saved in photos

im just surprised they’re no informed if this was my business I’d be worried as it’s a way to generate sales surely?

the only reason I’ve switched from Voda is to get Optus  sports rather than paying twice. 

Thanks for following up on this 

Highlighted

Dan_C

Okay, great.

Can you send us a copy?

I'll send you a private message. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
131 Kudos
128 Kudos
99 Kudos
87 Kudos
56 Kudos