Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Dbs
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Optus Sport app stuck on loading screen

There so won't load on my mobile (Pixel) anymore. It just freezes on the 'Optus Sport' loading screen.
I have uninstalled/re-installed a couple of times but it does not change. It works on my iPad still.
Is this a software error?
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Dbs
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Optus Sport App not loading

Using Pixel / Android 10.
Not been able to access the app - it just freezes on the 'Optus Sport' logo when I open the app for the last week.
It works on my iPad so it is a pixel/android issue.
I note another poster had the same issue last week and you told them there was no problem.
Well there clearly is.
If you could please advise of a fix it would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
0 Kudos
SamSam
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Optus Sport App not loading

Have you tried force closing and re-opening? Followed by uninstall and then reinstall? 

Strange if there are others reporting the same thing though!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Optus Sport app stuck on loading screen

Hi @Dbs. We didn't receive any other reports over the weekend. We've come across this issue in the past and it's normally resolved by following the steps below:

1. Force close the App and reopen

2. If they are able to please change the connection method. This means if they are using mobile data please try a WiFi connection and if using WiFi please try mobile data.

3. Uninstall and reinstall Optus Sport 

Failing that, I'd suggest logging a support case with the team in-app on your iPad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors