cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor fredlfc
New Contributor

Optus Sport Mobile App displayed live score when click on Start Over button

This is now the second time that the mobile application showed the live score when I click on the Start over button.

I got up this morning to watch the New Castle VS Liverpool game and when I clicked on the start over button the live score was displayed.

Disappointed in the user experience provided by this application.

3 Replies
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Re: Optus Sport Mobile App displayed live score when click on Start Over button

Hey @fredlfc - Apologies for the experience. I can imagine this is not what you want to see 😞 I've flagged this post as feedback to our EPL team. Let us know if you have further questions. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Clone07
New Contributor

This is still happening. Happened to me this morning. Momentarily plays live footage before going back to the start. This should be sorted by now. Totally ruins watching the whole game.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

That's not cool, Clone07.

Please log a support ticket so the Optus Sport team can look into this.

1. Make sure you are logged in with your registered Optus Sport username and password
  2. Visit the Help and Support section via the in-app menu
  3. Click Log a case
  4. Enter a title for your issue
  5. Select a relevant category for you issue from the drop down list
  6. Briefly describe the issue you are having. Any detail you provide here will help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible
  7. You can upload an image or screenshot if it’s relevant to the issue and will help identify the problem
  8. Press Submit
  9. We will send you an email with your reference number
  10. An agent will review your issue and come back with a resolution or contact you via an in-app notification for more information

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors